The halo tube support provides flexibility to facilitate a wide range of x-ray procedures. Fully counterbalanced, this heavy-duty system can be easily positioned at any selected point within its total range of travel. The x-ray tube rotates a full 360-degrees about its vertical and horizontal axis with mechanical indexing at each 90-degree position. The ergonomic operator control panel provides convenient selections to allow the tube to be moved in the longitudinal, transversal, vertical and rotational directions, and allows for table/wall Bucky centering.
• No End-Of-Life (100% legacy support for every system we have ever produced).
• CoreLabs only does X-ray, and they make their own products.
• Free lifetime technical support for end-users and resellers.
• In-house production & design controls provide 100% backwards compatibility parts support for every system we have ever produced. We have never issued an End-of-Life notice.
• No ﬁne print warranties. Money-back guarantee.